The Scottish Highlands are a place of beauty, surprise and wonder - we are lucky to live, work and play in such a fabulous area. By coming along with us, we aim to provide you with:
- Experiences that will be remembered for a lifetime
- A safe and relaxed environment to achieve your goals using local knowledge and expertise
- The opportunity to develop your relationship with the natural world
- A desire to be outside and explore further in the future
Dave is the owner and founder of 'Lamond Mountain Guides.' Living in the Scottish Highlands since 2013, there is no other place he would rather be. His main passions are hillwalking and scrambling, and more recently rock climbing and aerial photography.
The company was born from his love of the Scottish Highlands
and his keenness to share it with others. His local knowledge will encourage you to visit special, less-travelled areas to really gain a feeling of space and exclusivity.
- Meall Cumhann, Glen Nevis
- The Carn Mor Dearg Arete, Ben Nevis
- Any of the Torridon Munros
- Summer Mountain Leader
- Outdoor Emergency First Aid
At certain times, we may employ freelance staff to deliver your experience. They will always be appropriately qualified, insured, experienced, and determined to work to the highest standard. We will know them personally, ensuring that you will be getting a friendly, enthusiastic and committed guide.